The second day of #GeneralStrike in Indonesia (25 Nov 2015)
Five union leaders have been arrested in Bekasi Industrial Estates, West Java. These are the five union leaders:
1. Nurdin Muhidin (labour actvists and member of local parliament)
2. Ruhiyat (NAMICOH plant level union)
3. Udin Wahyudin (HIKARI plant level union)
4. Amo Sutarmo (EPINDO plant level union)
5. Adika Yadi (NGK plant level union)
In other area in Bekasi, a Korean company has hired tens of thugs to attack the protesters.
In this picture, labour activis who also local parliament members, Nurdin Muhidin, was arrested by the police.
Asian TNC Monitoring Network strongly condemn the repression and violence.
Long live #InternationalSolidarity
Sourced through Scoop.it from: www.facebook.com